dimanche 30 mars 2014

Happy Sunday x


"Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week." Joseph Addison

I have no better excuse than this spiritual quote, from whoever that it, to organize, plan and hopefully make you feel some type of way relaxed. (cause that's what photography is about, right?) 
However, as you can probably notice that's the second part of last week's post, which was mostly about my outfit. This one is only dedicated to magnificent views I just couldn't leave without taking snaps and my one and only love FOOD. FANCY FOOD.
Hope you will enjoy them, and make sure to stay tune for my future post. It includes something really surprising and special to me. The fact is I have been working on it for such a long time and can't wait for people to see it.
So till next time fellows xx













Aucun commentaire: