mercredi 16 octobre 2013

Eid celebration.


The dress is from Guess and the shoes are from Geox.
   Good morning everyone!
Today is a special occasion over here; Eid al-adha. I just love those events where you get to see all  your family then just chill out and relax all the day.
I normally opt for traditional clothing, but since it's still very hot in Morocco I choose to wear this lovely dress from Guess.





Sophisticated and elegant, I really liked the cute little details they added. But what really made me fall for it and buy it; is the Tulle top with his transparent gauzy pink fabric.

There's also a little nod, as you can see in the first photo.







Geox









For the shoes, I wore simple and elegant wedges
 from Geox, in the color pink ( a reminder of the
top ).






























I also did my nails the previous day, a laque blue with a little touch of glitter on one nail.
The base coat, the blue polish and the manicure toppings are all from Bourjois.
Let me know on the comment section, if you want me to do a tutorial of the technic I used to apply
the manicure toppings.
For my hand jewelry, I put on a Cartier watch I just adore. It's magnificent, my father bought it for me last year and I went crazy! Bright on the borders, classic inside and leather bracelet, argh perfect.



As for my make-up, I decided to go for a natural look since it's just a family reunion and no one does smokey eyes or flirty pop makeup in that kind of events! Whatever, I only used my foundation, lip gloss, mascara, shiny eyeshadow and a peach blush.
I often use a peach blush cause I think it looks really natural on matt skins.
Oh yeah, I also did my hair. A curly natural effect.




Last but not least, I just wanted to show you what a traditional moroccan clothing looked like.
Here's my mum wearing a beautiful pink and green djellaba. Let me know what you think of it.
Personally, stunning and fancy are the two words I tough of when I saw her.
Next to her, you can see my lovely sister who will be launching her blog this evening, I will keep you in touch if you're interested in that.
Eid mobarak to all my muslim brothers and may all your wishes come true.

4 commentaires:

Holly a dit…

you look lovely!

following! <3

from helen at thelovecatsinc

Anonyme a dit…

hey is ur template free ?? (Blogger theme)

kooks28 a dit…

No it's not!

Unknown a dit…

Beautiful! :) x
www.celiablogging.blogspot.co.uk