mardi 15 octobre 2013

First blog post♥


Hello there everyone,
my name is Kaoutar; I know weird name, so you can call me Kooks or Kaou.  First of all, I wanna say that I've been willing to start blogging since ages but I never got into it because of a lack of time and I didn't really know what to talk about... Until I discovered "Zoella"! If you don't know her, she's a super stylish british blogger and a youtuber, I adore everything she does and she has been such an inspiration for me. Here's her blog: http://www.zoella.co.uk The minute I saw her, I knew what I wanted to do with mine! So yeah I'm going to be writing about beauty stuff, clothes and shoes in vogue, lifestyle habits and random things. I also own a youtube channel but that's not important for the moment.

I really hope I can succeed in this path; and please keep in mind that I'm not a profesional so I won't be 100% right. Still I read a lot of Fashion magazine and hope my amateur toughs and impressions will be up to satisfy you cheeky readers. Finally, I apologize for any English writing mistake; it's not my mother language. But don't worry, I'm doing my best to learn it and I keep on progressing everyday. :)

I really hope that you will like the world I'm going to be sharing with you and that somehow I manage to help some of you with their fashion issue. Don't hesitate to let me know what you think in the comments section, this way I can fix whatever I could have done wrong. xoxo

Aucun commentaire: