samedi 30 novembre 2013

Autumn outfit.













First of all, I must say that I've never been a fan of those winter/autumn dresses. Even tough my mum always encouraged me to buy them and talked about how beautiful they look, I just didn't go for it and tough that style was for someone more aged. However I finally succumbed to her desire and I have to admit she was defiantly right. 

It doesn't make me look older at all! Besides I think it's a simple elegant style to adapt during this cold period.             I've also been loving the new warm coat I got from Promod even if it doesn't go with everything, it still is gorgeous when I found something to match it with. I'm kind of sick of the one and only black jacket you wear with everything!                  





 "Don't let clothes intimidate you, there will be an occasion where you'll be able to make it work, just be brave!"






Let's talk about Make-up, shall we? I have recently seen on Youtube Eyeshadows in the form of a pencil and thought that I absolutely have to get one of them!
So I went shopping and found them in so many different colors. I opted for what looked more natural.
It's super easy to apply and I recommend it to all the beginners and those who don't have a lot of time for those kind of things.                                                  







As you probably noticed, I haven't post lately because I had so many things going on, including a lot of exams and a super slumber party with my cousins last Saturday for 1DDay! I will not go into details because you probably don't want here a fangirl discussing 7hours of lifestream. Nevertheless, I hope it won't happen again.
Thank you for reading me, it makes me so happy to see that some people are actually interested in my blog! Let me know in the comment section what are you thoughts on this kind of outfits. See you next Saturday x

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

SO inlove with your coat <3

Anonyme a dit…

This was such a great post!

Erin Jones from Anchors Away Design a dit…

I adore your coat! It's such a gorgeous colour!

Madeline - Wonderland In A Wardrobe