vendredi 1 novembre 2013

Quick little post...


Hello there,
I have been so busy this week that I didn't even managed finding time to write something... As it was my last week before holidays, I had a lot of exams and I had to work so hard; especially the Math! I hope it will turn out okay cause what I survived was a real stress and anxiety nightmare!
Back to the point, I just wanted to show you dear readers, one outfit I wore this week . I really like this blue jacket but I never wore it, cause I didn't know with witch color I should match it. But it turned out pretty beautiful with a simple grey shirt! 
I'm also totally in love with my backpack and I just think that it's a MUST! It's vintage and so easy to care if you're a student for example or just in your daily life. I got it from Claire's by the way.

Let me know in the comment section what do you think of my outfit and don't hesitate to ask me about the brand of any item I didn't mention! :)

Aucun commentaire: