dimanche 22 décembre 2013

Meet Knox


I would like to introduce you all to the newest member of my family; Knox. I can't believe my parents got us a labrador. I have been obsessed with them since I watched "Marley and me"; a really good movie by the way if you haven't watched it yet! I always thought they look so friendly and adorable like the perfect dog breed a family should own.
I took him out for a special photo shoot yesterday and let me tell you that he was so far really hard to control or photograph. He is still really young and all he thinks about besides sleeping and eating is to play and jump all over the place. However I managed to prepare for you those pictures so I hope you will like them.







His eyes are killing me.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

PER-FECT 😘👊

Unknown a dit…

How cuuute! i love your Blog by the way, keep up the good work x

k a dit…

OMG SO CUTE! Lovely photographs


Great Blog xx Love Kinga,
❁ ❁ ❁ http://simplepromise-simplepromise.blogspot.co.uk/ ❁ ❁ ❁