mercredi 1 janvier 2014

First post of the year.



Hello everyone, I hope you are doing great and I wish you all a happy new year full of thrilling surprises! It's finally that time of the year where we all consider taking last year's resolutions seriously but this time just achieve it no matter what the cost is, alright?
I would like tike to share with you what my New Year's Eve looked liked, here you go. I spent it at my uncle's which kind of becomes a tradition, and I must admit I quite like the family atmosphere. What better way to start the new year than surrounded by the people you love and having a delicious dinner? I absolutely can't think of any other way.

Essential stuff.
Essential stuff.
My aunt's Christmas tree definitely looks better than ours.


Outfit

Trying to look like I'm having some kind of fun but failing hopelessly 

At midnight, they surprised us with a entertaining Gnawa troupe. 

You have 365 blank pages in front of you, I hope you are writing a good book this year x

IG: http://instagram.com/kooks_28

Aucun commentaire: