dimanche 6 juillet 2014

Life update and Ramadan.


I might be saying this too much, but literally it feels like an eternity since I haven't wrote in here. In my defense, I have been really busy with finals for the three last months of the school year. So I kind of have been cut off the world, and I pretty much didn't use my laptop for anything unless it had to do with my studies. 

Now this is done, so let's get to the part of "me not writing even though I'm on vacation".

In order to explain that I must use a psychologic approach. It's not that I have problems, but I just can't explain it any other way. To begin with, I used a week of relaxation (that I'm probably gonna blog about) in Agadir to let go of all the frustration and stress that I have suffered from. The least I can say is that it helped me get back on my feet. When I got home, and faced my laptop for the first time I just could't open my blog. For some reason, I started putting pressure on myself. To think big was not the problem, but writing down was. I had so many great ideas but I always thought they weren't good enough, not appropriate, that I didn't have the time to manage such a project... 
It took me a while to finally realize that I'm only doing this for fun. I'm not going to get judged about it. And if I did, does it really matter? 
In brief, I just forgot the main idea that I had when I created this. 

However, now I'm back for good. I know I'll be gone again sooner or later, because that's life. I just can't be free all the time. But Summer is a perfect period to keep my little baby going.

Into the bargain, it's Ramadan. Our holy month finally came! I hope you are all doing fine and that you are not too hungry or thirsty. And from the bottom of my heart, I wish you are all taking our islamic duties seriously and that you are using this time to get closer to God. I can assure you that once you take the habit, it's easy to get going the rest of the year. Just remember, that it's never too late.

May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Ramadan is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love,here is hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment,t hat stay with you through the days ahead. My best wishes for you on your Ramadan. <3



Aucun commentaire: