mardi 15 juillet 2014

The german consecration.


The world cup is over, and honestly it couldn't end any better. One month of pure football, passion and happiness. This year's competition kept again all the football lovers in suspense, constantly in the heart of the game.
From the very beginning, I supported germany. I know what you are thinking: she's not from there, why is she saying that, etc. but the truth is I can't support my national team in this kind of event and I'm not going to go all fake-cheering about an African team. I prefer to choose a team who's qualified enough and have a chance of winning. *tough*
Anyway, my love for the Mannschaft started on 2010. I wasn't interested in football back then, but this nation changed that. I was fascinated by the way they played and how incredible they were on the pitch. Unfortunately, Spain defeated them on the semi-final. Nevertheless, I didn't stop believing in them.
Now here we are, four years later, they managed to come back with an even greater organized team, like that was possible. They fought till the end with perseverance and effective efforts witch made them the best team. Especially for some players who acquired experience from previous world cups, the likes of the German maestro Bastian Schweinsteiger and the leader of the squad Philipp Lahm. After a game of husstle, Mario Götze's stunning 113th-minute chest and volley sealed made me for a moment the happiest girl alive. Don't ask me to explain it. I can't describe how I feel, I just can't.
They enchanted the entire world with the quality of their passes, their expertise, their team work and of course their individual talents. I guess the thing that captivated me the most was their bench who was full of talented players all known in their respective clubs. I can't tell you all about how astonishing I think they are, because that would make a long article. So I'm just going to add that they had an amazing world cup, they kept on getting better and they totally deserve to win. The german squad entered history.
On top of that, the majority of the players are still young... You better watch out world, because Deutschland is going to dominate international football for a while.

Worthy victory
I love you.
Seeing the boys with their WAGs was the cutest thing ever.
aw these two.

LEGEND 
Can you see me?
Can we take a moment and admire how good-looking he is?

Aucun commentaire: